Unfortunately a few errors have crept into the printed edition:
- Page 20. 'Scouring and Mordanting Cotton and Linen' fourth line: caustic soda should not be used.
- Page 28, Paragraph 2. The sentence 'If you have used the 7% alum and 8% cream of tartar...' should read 'If you have used the 8% alum and 7% cream of tartar...'
- Page 94. The wrong picture has been used. The picture is of a knitted waistcoat, not a cushion.
- Page 95. The painting of the Marigold has been enlarged and should only be 150mm (6") high.
- Page 148. The compass rose has been inverted on the axonometric drawing - the drawing has South at the top left.
- Page 153. The picture is of a Konya Kelim.
- Appendix 2. In line 7 the value 7⁄10 should be 7⁄100.